Have you ever wondered where you should buy your wedding dress? Well, the English should consider Manchester and Cheshire as their best bets. Brides of England is a reservoir of Beautiful wedding dresses.
Unlike many other wedding shops in Manchester, it offers the following dresses for every body type:
- A-line: As the name suggests, the dress fits the waist and then flows in the shape of “A”.
- Ball Gown: This dress gives a full skirt below the tightly fitted waist and gives a princess look.
- Drop Waist: These dresses give a frilly appearance below the hip.
- Empire: This a high waist design and is made to emphasize the bust area without making it look too revealing.
- Fishtail: The dress is fitted till the knee and flares below.
- Tea length: The full length of legs is not covered with this dress.
- Sheath dresses: These dresses are meant to flatter the bride’s body and are generally made of chiffon.
Every bride wants a delicate, feminine and sophisticated look for her big day. The wedding dresses Cheshire capture the bridal gowns from simple to richly decorated silhouettes.
There are a variety of accessories both the places offer to the would-be brides:
Tiaras: Many brides complement the bridal dress with a tiara. It gives a rich and regal look.
Head band: For decorating hair, hair bands with embedded crystals are always in style.
Wedding sleeves: To accent a strapless gown, sleeves made of delicate beading or lace are used.
Bridal overskirts: The overskirts which add style to the dress are detachable and are usually worn on short dresses.
Sashes and belts: These accessories made out of delicate materials like satin, crystals and beads add an extra oomph to a plain bridal dress.
Jackets, shawls and capes: The long flowing capes and the romantic caplets create a dramatic effect on the overall look.
A lot of the dresses in both the places are a designer. They are made of different materials such as satin, lace, chiffon, organza, taffeta, tulle and zibeline.